Valerie Bertinelli In A Bikini PHOTOS!



Valerie Bertinelli has posed for a People magazine cover in a Bikini to show off her 50 pound weight loss. Valerie, the child star of One Day At A Time, Ex wife of Eddie Van Helen and spokesperson for Jenny Craig is looking great...

Valerie had lost 40 some pounds when she posed for the January Issue of Fitness, and 50 pounds for the People cover below. Weight loss aside, it amazes us that this 48 year old woman on the Fitness cover looks so much like the young lady we watched on One Day At A Time.

Valerie had this to say to Fitness:

"My decision to lose weight was about me- how I wanted to feel inside. I had to do this for myself... You have to give yourself time. It doesn't happen overnight. I started this journey in March 2007. It's got to be a long-term commitment."

And on people' perception that it's easier for celebs to lose weight and stay fit with the resources and money available to them...

"Well, truthfully, most celebrities do. Look, I understand the cynicism that we have all these people working for us, doing everything we need done. But that's not the case for me. I cook, I run my own errands. No one can do my workouts for me."

You're looking great Valerie...





Fitness Magazine

People

**********************

Enter to win a new Gateway computer Enter Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment